WP Developer (learn Shopify)
We're looking for a WordPress Developer who will join our team and help us deliver international web projects on WP and Shopify. Our teams work on both systems simultaneously and we will help you to learn new skills.
You will be working with our US clients most of the time. We work in GMT+2 time zone (with now-and-then exceptions, mostly for kick-off calls).
Who are we
We are a leading web design & digital product agency based in Europe. We design, build & scale our clients' ideas - modern websites, web & mobile applications, and e-commerce solutions. Our collaborations are built on a bedrock of transparency, communication, expert project management, and attention to detail.
- you love being a developer, simple as that!
- issues are challenges not show-stoppers for you
- you bring a lot of attention to details
- you've experience working as a WordPress/Front-end Developer (at least 2 years agency experience or 4 years freelancing experience)
- you plan upfront, think ahead, and are ready to be surprised
- you think about the full picture
- you’re straightforward - simply put, you don’t beat around the bush
- you’re sharp - think on your feet, and look for solutions intuitively
All in short: You are a solution-oriented, passionate developer.
Your to-do list (is not a nothing!):
- pixel-perfect development based on provided design
- coding WordPress themes using ACF Blocks and Gutenberg editor
- coding Shopify themes using Liquid and Shopify Theme Kit
- choosing and configuring WordPress plugins and Shopify apps
- troubleshooting, debugging and upgrading our existing projects
- optimization by the SEO best practices
- e-commerce stores development based on WooCommerce and Shopify
- WooCommerce hand-on knowledge
- Shopify Plus experience
What you get is what you see
- Salary range: 8000PLN - 11000 PLN plus VAT (B2B)
- 30 working hours a week (it’s our full time)
- Flexible working hours (just be at the office until 10 am)
- 24 paid days off
- Training & courses budget
- Bonus: share of the yearly profit generated by the company
- Office location: Poznań, Aleja Niepodległości 36
- Gym in the office building (free to use!)
Tools we use in the development team
Other daily tools we use in the agency
- ClickUp - managing projects & time tracking
- Slack - a day to day communication
- InVision - design sharing & gathering feedback
- Zoom - calls with clients
Step 1 – Apply now by filling out the form 👉
Step 2 – If we see the match, Robert (Dev Leader) will call you to get to know you better.
Step 3 – We will ask you to prepare a task and go through it on Zoom.
Step 4 – We send you our proposal – welcome to the Team!
We are able to complete the entire process within one week.
WP Developer (learn Shopify)Full-time (120h/month)
6 hours per day
We believe that creative work needs the right environment. That’s why we work 6 hours per day, so we can focus on all important parts of our lives, everyday.
Flexible working hours
Early-bird or rather an owl. We are fine with both – we ask you to be ready not later than 10:00 AM at the office or on Slack if you work remotely.
24 paid days off per year
We are not Boston Dynamics amazing robots, and we don't act like them. We love to explore our planet, and we think either should you.
We share what we achieve together. We consider it an important element of motivation, but also of proper orientation in making decisions every day – these small and large ones.
Team & Friends
We are a team of amazing individuals, always helpful and understanding. Don’t hesitate to ask for feedback and give feedback. Share your knowledge and get inspired.
Life is too short to surround yourself with not-pretty spaces, especially when we spend a great part of our day in the office. That’s why we pay a lot of attention to our office.
We like to work on the best equipment – so when it comes to selecting tools or hardware, we choose the best ones.
What we stand for?
At Adchitects we take pride in creating an inclusive workplace free from discrimination based on race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, social background, or marital status. We are an equal opportunity employer that strongly encourages everyone to apply. Welcome, whoever you are.