WP Developer (learn Shopify)
We're looking for a WP Developer who will join our team and help us deliver international web projects.
You will be working with our US-based clients most of the time. We work in the GMT+2 time zone, with occasional exceptions in the form of client meetings.
At Adchitects, you will get the perks that big players can't offer.
- Awesome experience working for a quality-oriented web agency. We're a TOP ranked and award-winning Clutch web design agency!
- Learn from and be exposed to other brilliant minds in our agency.
- Take ownership of entire projects and internal initiatives, from start to finish.
- Receive a share of yearly profits generated by the company.
- Working 120 hours per month as full-time employment.
Who are we?
We are a leading web design & digital product agency based in Europe. We design, build & scale our clients' ideas - modern websites, web & mobile applications, and e-commerce solutions. Our collaborations are founded on a bedrock of transparency, quality, respectfulness, and inclusivity.
What do we ask for?
- You love being a developer, simple as that!
- Issues are challenges, not show-stoppers for you.
- You pay attention to detail.
- You have already worked as a WP / Front-End Developer. (You have at least 2 years of agency experience or 4 years of freelancing experience.)
- You're fluent in English when it comes to both verbal and written communication.
- You can plan things out, think ahead, and are ready to be surprised.
- You can think about the big picture of a project.
- You’re straightforward. You don’t beat around the bush.
- You’re sharp. You think on your feet and look for solutions intuitively.
To put it simply, you are a solution-oriented, passionate developer.
Bonus points! ✨
- You have hands-on knowledge of WooCommerce.
- You have experience working with Shopify Plus.
What are your responsibilities going to be?
- Building world-class infrastructure based on provided designs.
- Coding WordPress themes using ACF Blocks and the Gutenberg editor.
- Coding Shopify themes using Liquid and Shopify Theme Kit.
- Choosing and configuring WordPress plugins and Shopify applications.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, and upgrading our existing projects.
- Optimizing websites for search engines based on SEO best practices.
- Developing e-commerce stores based on WooCommerce and Shopify.
What do we offer?
- Salary range: 8000 PLN - 11000 PLN net (+ VAT, B2B)
- At Adchitects, full-time employment means working 30 hours a week. ✨
- Flexible working hours
- 24 paid days off
- Training & courses budget
- Apple M1 MacBook
- A share of the yearly profits generated by the company
- Access to private health insurance, a MultiSport card
- Office location: Poznań, Aleja Niepodległości 36
- Gym in the office building (free to use!)
What tools do we use in the development team?
What other tools do we use in our agency?
- ClickUp - Managing projects, Time tracking
- Slack - Day-to-day communication
- Google Meet - Meetings with clients
Here's what the recruitment process looks like!
STEP 1. Apply now by filling out the form. 👉
STEP 2. If we see a match, Robert (Head of Development) will call you to get to know you better.
STEP 3. We will ask you to prepare a task. Then, we will review it during a meeting.
STEP 4. We send you our proposal. Welcome to the Team!
We are able to complete the entire process in just a week.
WP Developer (learn Shopify)Full-time (120 hrs/month)
8000 PLN - 11000 PLN net+ VAT (B2B) + bonuses
6 working hours per day
We believe that creative work needs the right environment. That's why our full-time employment means working 6 hours a day. That way, we can focus on the important parts of our lives, everyday.
Flexible working hours
An early-bird or a night owl? It doesn't matter, as we are fine with both! Just show up at the office or on Slack by 10:00.
24 paid days off per year
We aren't robots, and we don't act like them. We love to explore our planet, indulge in our hobbies, and spend time with our loved ones, and so should you!
We share what we achieve together. For that reason, our team members get to enjoy a share of the yearly profits generated by the company.
We are a team of amazing individuals, always helpful and understanding. Don’t hesitate to ask for feedback and give feedback.
Life is too short to surround yourself with not-pretty spaces, especially when we spend a great part of our day in the office. That’s why we pay a lot of attention to our office.
We like to work on the best equipment. So, when it comes to selecting tools or hardware, we always go with the best ones out of the bunch.
What we stand for?
At Adchitects, we take pride in creating an inclusive workplace that's free from discrimination based on race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, social background, or marital status. We are an equal opportunity employer that strongly encourages everyone to apply. Welcome, whoever you are.
Too early to take the first step?
You may not be a fit for our open positions, but you could still end up being an asset to our team! Reach out to us directly via email.