We're looking for English-speaking SEO Specialist who will join our team and help us take organic traffic on international web projects to the next level.
You will be working with our US clients most of the time. We work in GMT+2 time zone (with now-and-then exceptions, mostly for kick-off calls).
Who are we
We are a leading web design & digital product agency based in Europe. We design, build & scale our clients' ideas - modern websites, web & mobile applications, and e-commerce solutions. Our collaborations are built on a bedrock of transparency, communication, expert project management, and attention to detail.
What we ask for
- you're problem seeker & solver rather than problem avoider & firefighter
- you are an experienced SEO Specialist (at least 2 years experience in-house or in an agency)
- you’re straightforward - simply put, you don’t beat around the bush
- you’re sharp - think on your feet, and look for solutions intuitively
- you have organizational skills at your fingerprints
- you plan upfront, think ahead, and are ready to be surprised
- you have experience with data & traffic analysis (Google Analytics, Google Search Console)
- you have a strong sense of business value, and you're able to come up with long-term SEO strategy as well as take advantage of low-hanging fruits
- you're familiar with the most common SEO tech stack (Ahrefs, MOZ, SurferSEO, Semrush, Screaming Frog)
All in short: You are a technical SEO specialist with a big-picture perspective.
How you can help
- performing keyword research based on purchase intent, search volume, and keywords difficulty
- creating SEO strategies for in-house projects as well as Adchitects' clients
- prioritizing, planning, scheduling, monitoring projects' progress & budgets
- creating guidelines or helping the team with SEO-friendly titles and meta descriptions
- improving and optimizing content on-site
- taking care of the link building process, from searching for relevant placements to providing details of content to support backlinks
- monitoring organic traffic and average positions of keywords
- keeping contact with the Client and communicating the progress
- managing technical on-site optimization on your own or with the support of software developers
- suggesting experiments to acquire organic traffic with a white hat approach in mind
- benchmarking and keeping track of the latest SEO trends and Google algorithm updates
What you get is what you see
- Salary range: 7000 - 9000 PLN (+VAT, B2B)
- 30 working hours a week (it’s our full time)
- Flexible working hours (just be at the office or on Slack until 10 am)
- 24 paid days off (+ guaranteed days off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve)
- Company-supplied Apple MacBook Pro
- Departmental Learning & Development budgets
- Employee and client referral bonuses
- Office location: Poznań, Aleja Niepodległości 36
- Gym in the office building (free to use!)
- Access to private health insurance and a Multisport card
Tools we use in the team
- Screaming Frog
Other daily tools we use in the agency
- ClickUp - managing projects & time tracking
- Slack - a day-to-day communication
- Zoom - calls with clients
Step 1 – Apply now by filling out the form 👉
Step 2 – If we see the match, Sławek (Head of Growth) will call you to get to know you better.
Step 3 – We will ask you to prepare a task and go through it on Zoom.
Step 4 – We send you our proposal – welcome to the Team!🤝
We are able to complete the entire process within one week.
SEO SpecialistFull-time (120h/month)
PLN 7000 - 9000 net+ VAT (B2B) + bonuses
6 hours per day
We believe that creative work needs the right environment. That’s why we work 6 hours per day, so we can focus on all important parts of our lives, everyday.
Flexible working hours
Early-bird or rather an owl. We are fine with both – we ask you to be ready not later than 10:00 AM at the office or on Slack if you work remotely.
24 paid days off per year
We are not Boston Dynamics amazing robots, and we don't act like them. We love to explore our planet, and we think either should you.
We share what we achieve together. We consider it an important element of motivation, but also of proper orientation in making decisions every day – these small and large ones.
Team & Friends
We are a team of amazing individuals, always helpful and understanding. Don’t hesitate to ask for feedback and give feedback. Share your knowledge and get inspired.
Life is too short to surround yourself with not-pretty spaces, especially when we spend a great part of our day in the office. That’s why we pay a lot of attention to our office.
We like to work on the best equipment – so when it comes to selecting tools or hardware, we choose the best ones.
What we stand for?
At Adchitects we take pride in creating an inclusive workplace free from discrimination based on race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, social background, or marital status. We are an equal opportunity employer that strongly encourages everyone to apply. Welcome, whoever you are.
You may not be a fit for open positions, but still an asset to the team! Reach out to us directly via email.