Sales Development Representative
We're looking for a Sales Development Representative who will join our team and help us deliver international web projects.
At Adchitects, you will get the perks that big players can't offer.
- Awesome experience working for a quality-oriented web agency. We're a TOP ranked and award-winning Clutch web design agency!
- Learn from and be exposed to other brilliant minds in our agency.
- Take ownership of entire projects and internal initiatives, from start to finish.
- Receive a share of yearly profits generated by the company.
- Working 120 hours per month as full-time employment.
Who are we?
We are a leading web design & digital product agency based in Europe. We design, build & scale our clients' ideas - modern websites, web & mobile applications, and e-commerce solutions. Our collaborations are founded on a bedrock of transparency, quality, respectfulness, and inclusivity.
What do we ask for?
- You've already worked in a similar role for at least two years.
- You're familiar with the inner workings of the IT industry.
- You will care for our customers and make sure that your relationships with them are genuine partnerships based on transparency and respect.
- Approaching each and every customer interaction with trust.
- A tendency to celebrate wins and not shy away from misses, as well as an ability to learn from both.
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Comfort with a dynamic, off-shore agency environment that will evolve rapidly.
- A passion for improving the world through amazing digital products.
- Located in the United States or Canada.
In other words, you are a solution-oriented sales representative.
Bonus points! ✨
- You've worked as a Project Manager in the IT industry.
- You're located in the EST time zone.
- You are available ASAP.
- You smile a lot. 🙌
What are your responsibilities going to be?
- Building our employer branding and marketing strategy.
- Taking care of our daily social media communication.
- Writing different kinds of content, including blog posts, case studies, and social media posts.
- Managing our publishing calendar.
- Writing top-notch recruitment copy for job offers.
- Making sure that the content we post is not only high-quality, but also attractive and engaging.
- Cooperating with different teams, including Design, HR, and Sales.
What do we offer?
- Salary: 3000 USD per month (36000 USD per year)
- Uncapped commission for each sold and invoiced project hour. (Up to 5000 USD per month.)
- You're going to work 60 hours a month.
- Flexible working hours. You just have to get on Slack by 10 AM EST.
What tools do we use in our agency?
- ClickUp - Managing projects, Time tracking
- Slack - Day-to-day communication
- HubSpot - Lead generation
- Calendly - Setting up meetings
- Google Meet, Zoom - Meetings with clients
Here's what the recruitment process looks like!
STEP 1. Apply now by filling out the form. 👉
STEP 2. If we see a match, we will call you to get to know you better.
STEP 3. We will ask you to prepare a task. Then, we will review it during a meeting.
STEP 4. We send you our proposal. Welcome to the Team!
We are able to complete the entire process in just a week.
Sales Development RepresentativePart-time (60 hrs/month)
3000 USD net + Commission
6 working hours per day
We believe that creative work needs the right environment. That's why our full-time employment means working 6 hours a day. That way, we can focus on the important parts of our lives, everyday.
Flexible working hours
An early-bird or a night owl? It doesn't matter, as we are fine with both! Just show up on Slack by 10:00.
We are a team of amazing individuals, always helpful and understanding. Don’t hesitate to ask for feedback and give feedback.
What we stand for?
At Adchitects, we take pride in creating an inclusive workplace that's free from discrimination based on race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, social background, or marital status. We are an equal opportunity employer that strongly encourages everyone to apply. Welcome, whoever you are.
Too early to take the first step?
You may not be a fit for our open positions, but you could still end up being an asset to our team! Reach out to us directly via email.