Sales Development Representative
We're looking for a Sales Development Representative who will join our team and help us deliver international web projects.
Who are we
We are a leading web design & digital product agency based in Europe. We design, build & scale our clients' ideas - modern websites, web & mobile applications, and e-commerce solutions. Our collaborations are built on a bedrock of transparency, communication, expert project management, and attention to detail.
What we ask for
- At least two years of web agency (or dev shop) experience in similar role
- Deep care for our customers, putting transparency and partnership
- Bringing trust to every customer interaction
- Tendency to celebrate wins, not shy away from misses, and ability to learn from both
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Comfort with dynamic, off-shore agency environment that will evolve rapidly
- A passion for improving the world through amazing web products
- Located in the US or Canada.
All in short: You are a solution-oriented sales representative.
- you have an experience as Project Manager in web agency or dev shop
- you are located in Eastern Time zone
- you are available ASAP
- you smile a lot 🙌
Your to-do list (is not a nothing!):
- Co-ownership of the growth objectives with the sales team
- Drive outbound lead generation activities as part of our growth objectives
- Research companies and reach out to target audiences using LinkedIn, calls and emails to drive leads
- Achieve and exceed monthly targets in arranging first time sales meetings
- Support in defining and structuring the strategy in approaching target market
- Work closely with team during the sales and proposal process
- Keep all data and content in our CRM (HubSpot) accurate
What you get is what you see
- Salary: 3000 USD net per month (36000 USD net yearly)
- Uncapped commission for each sold and invoiced project hour (up to 5000 USD net per month)
- Half–time: tracked 60 hours in a month
- Flexible working hours (just be on Slack until 10 am ET)
Tools we use in the sales team
- Hubspot (CRM)
Other daily tools we use in the agency
- ClickUp - managing projects & time tracking
- Slack - a day to day communication
Step 1 – Apply now by filling out the form 👉
Step 2 – If we see the match, we will meet at the online call.
Step 3 – We will ask you to prepare a task and go through it on Zoom.
Step 4 – We send you our proposal – welcome to the Team!
Sales Development RepresentativeHalf-time (60h/month)
6 hours per day
We believe that creative work needs the right environment. That’s why we work 6 hours per day, so we can focus on all important parts of our lives, everyday.
Flexible working hours
Early-bird or rather an owl. We are fine with both – we ask you to be ready not later than 10:00 AM at the office or on Slack if you work remotely.
Team & Friends
We are a team of amazing individuals, always helpful and understanding. Don’t hesitate to ask for feedback and give feedback. Share your knowledge and get inspired.
What we stand for?
At Adchitects we take pride in creating an inclusive workplace free from discrimination based on race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, social background, or marital status. We are an equal opportunity employer that strongly encourages everyone to apply. Welcome, whoever you are.