We're looking for a Data Analyst who will join our team and help us deliver international web projects.
You will be working with our US clients most of the time. We work in GMT+2 time zone (with now-and-then exceptions, mostly for kick-off calls).
Who are we
We are a leading web design & digital product agency based in Europe. We design, build & scale our clients' ideas - modern websites, web & mobile applications, and e-commerce solutions. Our collaborations are built on a bedrock of transparency, communication, expert project management, and attention to detail.
What we ask for
- you are highly skilled in searching, organizing and analyzing data
- you can show the results of your work by using data visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI or others
- you have experience working as a Data Analyst or Digital Analyst for commercial clients (at least 2 years of experience)
- you can pull out the details and clearly present their impact on the whole product
- you have experience using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, Data Studio, and Google Optimize (Google Marketing Platform tools)
- issues are challenges, not show-stoppers for you
- you bring a lot of attention to details
All in short: You are a solution-oriented, passionate specialist.
Your to-do list (is not a nothing!):
- Supporting the internal team with quantitative analysis to optimize growth
- Involvement at every stage of creating digital products, from understanding business problems to drawing conclusions
- Searching for and suggesting the best solutions based on the obtained data
- Supporting clients in setting up analytical tools and gathering needed information to increase conversion rate
- Working closely with the UX research team
- Presenting results of your work in a clear and precise way
- Understanding the SEM and SEO
What you get is what you see
- Salary range: 8000 - 13000 PLN (+VAT, B2B)
- 30 working hours a week (it’s our full time)
- Flexible working hours (just be at the office or on Slack until 10 am)
- 24 paid days off
- Apple M2 MacBook
- Training & courses budget
- Bonus: share of the yearly profit generated by the company
- Office location: Poznań, Aleja Niepodległości 36
- Gym in the office building (free to use!)
Daily tools we use in the agency
- ClickUp - managing projects & time tracking
- Slack - a day to day communication
- Zoom - calls with clients
Step 1 – Apply now by filling out the form 👉
Step 2 – If we see the match, Rafał will call you to get to know you better.
Step 3 – We will ask you to prepare a task and go through it on Zoom.
Step 4 – We send you our proposal – welcome to the Team!
We are able to complete the entire process within one week.
Data AnalystFull-time (120h/month)
6 hours per day
We believe that creative work needs the right environment. That’s why we work 6 hours per day, so we can focus on all important parts of our lives, everyday.
Flexible working hours
Early-bird or rather an owl. We are fine with both – we ask you to be ready not later than 10:00 AM at the office or on Slack if you work remotely.
24 paid days off per year
We are not Boston Dynamics amazing robots, and we don't act like them. We love to explore our planet, and we think either should you.
We share what we achieve together. We consider it an important element of motivation, but also of proper orientation in making decisions every day – these small and large ones.
Team & Friends
We are a team of amazing individuals, always helpful and understanding. Don’t hesitate to ask for feedback and give feedback. Share your knowledge and get inspired.
Life is too short to surround yourself with not-pretty spaces, especially when we spend a great part of our day in the office. That’s why we pay a lot of attention to our office.
We like to work on the best equipment – so when it comes to selecting tools or hardware, we choose the best ones.
What we stand for?
At Adchitects we take pride in creating an inclusive workplace free from discrimination based on race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, social background, or marital status. We are an equal opportunity employer that strongly encourages everyone to apply. Welcome, whoever you are.