We're looking for a QA Engineer who will join our team and help us deliver top-quality international web projects.
You will be working with our US clients most of the time. We work in GMT+2 time zone (with now-and-then exceptions, mostly for kick-off calls).
Who are we
We are a leading web design & digital product agency based in Europe. We design, build & scale our clients' ideas - modern websites, web & mobile applications, and e-commerce solutions. Our collaborations are built on a bedrock of transparency, communication, expert project management, and attention to detail.
What we ask for
- you've experience working as a QA Engineer / Software Tester (at least 2 years agency experience or 4 years freelancing experience)
- you bring a lot of attention to details
- you plan upfront, think ahead, and are ready to be surprised
- you think about the full picture
- you’re straightforward - simply put, you don’t beat around the bush
- you’re a fluent B2-level English speaker
All in short: You are a quality-oriented, passionate QA Engineer.
- experience with the test automation
- knowledge of good UX practices
How you can help
- taking care of the quality of the top-notch software developed at Adchitects (websites, eCommerce, web & mobile apps)
- analyzing project requirements and clearly identifying any inconsistencies
- manually testing web products with different techniques
- reporting bugs via error-tracking tools (e.g. Marker.io)
- creating user scenarios that allow to easily identify reported issues
- constantly cooperating with the development team and project managers to optimize the QA process
What you get is what you see
- Salary range: 7000 - 10000 PLN (+VAT, B2B)
- 30 working hours a week (it’s our full time)
- Flexible working hours (just be at the office or on Slack until 10 am)
- 24 paid days off (+ guaranteed days off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve)
- Company-supplied Apple MacBook Pro
- Departmental Learning & Development budgets
- Employee and client referral bonuses
- Office location: Poznań, Aleja Niepodległości 36
- Gym in the office building (free to use!)
- Access to private health insurance and a Multisport card
Tools we use in the QA team
Other daily tools we use in the agency
- ClickUp - managing projects & time tracking
- Slack - a day to day communication
- Zoom - calls with clients
Step 1 – Apply now by filling out the form 👉
Step 2 – If we see the match, Rafał (PM Leader) will call you to get to know you better.
Step 3 – We will ask you to prepare a task and go through it on Zoom.
Step 4 – We send you our proposal – welcome to the Team!🤝
We are able to complete the entire process within one week.
QA EngineerFull-time (120h/month)
6 hours per day
We believe that creative work needs the right environment. That’s why we work 6 hours per day, so we can focus on all important parts of our lives, everyday.
Flexible working hours
Early-bird or rather an owl. We are fine with both – we ask you to be ready not later than 10:00 AM at the office or on Slack if you work remotely.
24 paid days off per year
We are not Boston Dynamics amazing robots, and we don't act like them. We love to explore our planet, and we think either should you.
We share what we achieve together. We consider it an important element of motivation, but also of proper orientation in making decisions every day – these small and large ones.
Team & Friends
We are a team of amazing individuals, always helpful and understanding. Don’t hesitate to ask for feedback and give feedback. Share your knowledge and get inspired.
Life is too short to surround yourself with not-pretty spaces, especially when we spend a great part of our day in the office. That’s why we pay a lot of attention to our office.
We like to work on the best equipment – so when it comes to selecting tools or hardware, we choose the best ones.
What we stand for?
At Adchitects we take pride in creating an inclusive workplace free from discrimination based on race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, social background, or marital status. We are an equal opportunity employer that strongly encourages everyone to apply. Welcome, whoever you are.