Social Media & Content Manager
We're looking for a Social Media & Content Manager who will join our team and build Adchitects brand awareness among our audiences.
You will be working with our US clients most of the time. We work in GMT+2 time zone (with now-and-then exceptions, mostly for kick-off calls).
Who are we
We are a leading web design & digital product agency based in Europe. We design, build & scale our clients' ideas - modern websites, web & mobile applications, and e-commerce solutions. Our collaborations are built on a bedrock of transparency, communication, expert project management, and attention to detail.
What we ask for
- you have perfect English skills (minimum C1 level) with a strong focus on grammar and vocabulary as well as a good sense of cultural nuance,
- you're passionate about social media and the need to inspire online communication and sharing knowledge,
- you have a solid understanding of copywriting techniques,
- you've got at least 2-year work experience in content creation, content editing, social media communication management in the IT industry,
- your copy is sharp and clear - simply put, no jibber-jabber, just the gist of it,
- you’re quick-witted - think on your feet, and look for solutions intuitively
- you have a sense of critical & business thinking,
- you have a strong sense of human interactions, you understand the relationship between teams and clients.
All in short: You are a social media wizard, not a post publisher.
Your to-do list (is not a nothing!):
- building our employer branding and marketing strategy,
- taking care of our daily social media communication on LinkedIn & Instagram,
- manage content from our copywriting partners (e.g. our internal blog),
- planning together with the team our portfolio publishing calendar (Dribbble & Behance),
- writing a top-notch recruitment copy for job offers,
- improving engagement with content that resonates with the audience,
- supporting the team in copywriting for our website content,
- cooperating with our Design, Recruitment, and Sales teams.
What you get is what you see
- Salary range: 6000 PLN - 9000 PLN plus VAT (B2B)
- 30 tracked hours a week
- Flexible working hours
- 24 paid days off
- Apple M1 MacBook
- Training & courses budget
- Bonus: share of the yearly profit generated by the company
- Office location: Poznań, Aleja Niepodległości 36
- Gym in the office building (free to use!)
Tools we use in the PM team
- ClickUp - managing projects
- Slack - day to day communication
- Zoom - calls with clients
Step 1 – Apply now by filling out the form 👉
Step 2 – If we see the match, we will meet at the online call.
Step 3 – We will ask you to prepare a task and go through it on Zoom.
Step 4 – We send you our proposal – welcome to the Team!
We are able to complete the entire process within one week.
Social Media & Content ManagerFull-time (120h/month)
6 project hours per day
We believe that creative work needs the right environment. That’s why we work 6 project hours per day, so we can focus on all important parts of our lives, everyday.
Flexible working hours
Early-bird or rather an owl. We are fine with both – we ask you to be ready not later than 10:00 AM at the office or on Slack if you work remotely.
24 paid days off per year
We are not Boston Dynamics amazing robots, and we don't act like them. We love to explore our planet, and we think either should you.
We share what we achieve together. We consider it an important element of motivation, but also of proper orientation in making decisions every day – these small and large ones.
Team & Friends
We are a team of amazing individuals, always helpful and understanding. Don’t hesitate to ask for feedback and give feedback. Share your knowledge and get inspired.
Life is too short to surround yourself with not-pretty spaces, especially when we spend a great part of our day in the office. That’s why we pay a lot of attention to our office.
We like to work on the best equipment – so when it comes to selecting tools or hardware, we choose the best ones.
What we stand for?
At Adchitects we take pride in creating an inclusive workplace free from discrimination based on race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, social background, or marital status. We are an equal opportunity employer that strongly encourages everyone to apply. Welcome, whoever you are.