IT Project Manager (Websites/e-commerce)
We're looking for an English speaking IT Project Manager who will join our team and help us deliver international web projects.
You will be working with our US clients most of the time. We work in GMT+2 time zone (with now-and-then exceptions, mostly for kick-off calls).
Who are we
We are a leading web design & digital product agency based in Europe. We create modern websites, web & mobile applications, and e-commerce solutions. Our collaborations are built on a bedrock of transparency, communication, expert project management, and attention to detail.
What we ask for
- you're problem seeker & solver rather than problem avoider & firefighter
- you are an experienced Project Manager (at least 2 years experience in IT agency)
- you’re straightforward - simply put, you don’t beat around the bush
- you’re sharp - think on your feet, and look for solutions intuitively
- you have organizational skills at your fingerprints
- you plan upfront, think ahead, and are ready to be surprised
- you have a sense of critical & business thinking, since you know it's a part of an advisory role you have
- you have a strong sense of human interactions, you understand the relationship between teams and clients
- "damn, it's a no-go" is not a thing that you won't say out of fear of not being the one everyone loves today...
All in short: You are a project manager, not a message forwarding manager.
Your to-do list (is not a nothing!):
- onboarding of the new Clients
- gathering Client's requirements
- prioritizing, planning, scheduling, monitoring projects progress & budgets
- helping the Team to overcome identified blockers
- independence in making decisions and guiding the Team of around 6 people
- improving and optimizing the process using Kanban methodology
- keeping the ClickUp up to date
- keeping constant contact with the Client and communicating the progress & budget
- sharing the key information between your team members responsible for different project phases (UX, UI, Development, QA)
- use basic technical knowledge to navigate through the CMS, gather the accesses to prepare for going live
What you get is what you see
- Salary range: 7000 PLN - 10000 PLN plus VAT (B2B)
- 30 tracked hours a week
- Flexible working hours
- 24 paid days off
- Training & courses budget
- Bonus: share of the yearly profit generated by the company
- Office location: Poznań, Aleja Niepodległości 36
- Gym in the office building (free to use!)
- Access to private health insurance and a Multisport card
Tools we use in the PM team
- ClickUp - managing projects
- Slack - day to day communication
- Zoom - calls with clients
- Google Suite - office tools
Step 1 – Apply now by filling out the form 👉
Step 2 – If we see the match, Maurycy (PM Leader) will call you to get to know you better.
Step 3 – We will ask you to prepare a task and go through it on Zoom.
Step 4 – We send you our proposal – welcome to the Team!
We are able to complete the entire process within one week.
IT Project Manager (Websites/e-commerce)Full-time (120h/month)
PLN 7000 - 10000 net+ VAT (B2B) + bonuses
6 project hours per day
We believe that creative work needs the right environment. That’s why we work 6 project hours per day, so we can focus on all important parts of our lives, everyday.
Flexible working hours
Early-bird or rather an owl. We are fine with both – we ask you to be ready not later than 10:00 AM at the office or on Slack if you work remotely.
24 paid days off per year
We are not Boston Dynamics amazing robots, and we don't act like them. We love to explore our planet, and we think either should you.
We share what we achieve together. We consider it an important element of motivation, but also of proper orientation in making decisions every day – these small and large ones.
Team & Friends
We are a team of amazing individuals, always helpful and understanding. Don’t hesitate to ask for feedback and give feedback. Share your knowledge and get inspired.
Life is too short to surround yourself with not-pretty spaces, especially when we spend a great part of our day in the office. That’s why we pay a lot of attention to our office.
We like to work on the best equipment – so when it comes to selecting tools or hardware, we choose the best ones.
What we stand for?
At Adchitects we take pride in creating an inclusive workplace free from discrimination based on race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, social background, or marital status. We are an equal opportunity employer that strongly encourages everyone to apply. Welcome, whoever you are.
You may not be a fit for open positions, but still an asset to the team! Reach out to us directly via email.